A one component, moisture cure, Polyurethane Foam for general purpose applications in mounting, filling, sealing insulating and soundproofing in concrete, plaster, brick, floorboard, most plastics, metal, glass or wood. It offers good expansion yield, no sagging, and using Ozone Friendly Propellant (CFC Free). It is mouldproof, water and ageing resistant, and provides good thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surface such as concrete, brick, most plastics, glass, steel, aluminium, wood etc.
- Good filling capacities.
- Application temperature between 5~35 degree.
- Optimal application temperature between 18~25 degree.
- It contains CPC-free propellants which are harmless to the ozone layer.
- Installing, fixing & insulating of door and window frames.
- Filling & sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
- Bonding & mounting.
- Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
- Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
- Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
Storage & Shelf Life:
- 12 months in unopened packing store in temperature between 5~25 degree.
- Keep in cool, shade and well ventilated area.
- Always keep the can with the valve pointed upwards.